Member-to-member discounts and offers value at $4000+. Make sure your listing includes your offer!
Listing on Vancouver Island and region’s best promotional business directory, valued at $900 annually.
PR/ Marketing package (ie. content marketing for your business) valued at $500+ annually, including;
- Introductory welcome posts on Facebook page & group, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr
- Business profile posted to LIFT blog, with social media push on all of our channels for 12 months
- Three+ featured social media placements throughout the year
Featured placement in one newsletter per year (distributed to 1300+ local business people), valued at $500 annually
Free BizOnDeck workshop attendance, valued at $900+ annually
Discounts on all LIFT events, special workshops and “scrums” (eg Making Sales Happen; Sales, Marketing, Finance Scrums).
Members-only business development “hustle the help” channels on Facebook
Access to discounts and promotions from our Digital Partners at RTOWN (10%), Spring Activator (25%), Shopify (15%), Rebel (25%), and more in development.
Additional Champion Benefits
Listing on Vancouver Island and region’s best promotional business directory, valued at $900 annually per listing (two provided).
Additional PR/ Marketing package (ie. content marketing for your business) valued at $1000+ annually, including;
- Podcast interview posted to LIFT blog, with social media push on all of our channels for 12 months
- Promotion of member-to-public discounts, events, review to LIFT channels
Featured placement in two newsletters per year (distributed to 1300+ local business people), valued at $1000 annually
Discount on pitching at BizOnDeck
Social media promotional campaigns valued at $1000+ annually
- Six+ featured social media placements throughout the year
- 1 review campaign (Google, Facebook)
- Ongoing monitoring of ‘local’ Facebook groups and tagging
Media discounts (CVCollective, Douglas Magazine, What’s On Digest, 98.9 The Goat)
30 minute online marketing audit, valued at $100 annually
Membership in the most dynamic, growth-oriented business network on Vancouver Island and region!
Community members may also act as event Ambassadors, which includes a social media mention at the event they are assisting with and placement in event promotion materials.