The 6th Annual Elevate Arts Festival in downtown Courtenay is the BEST time to visit the Comox Valley.
It’s about talent
- Bluebird Pads,
- Re Bastien Portrait Photography,
- Jace Pierson – Sun Life Financial advisor,
- Wags Doggy Bags,
- Heart Drum Beat – Brain & Body Training Systems,
- Panther Workwear,
- The Old House Hotel & Spa, and
- Speedibin composter.
- Futurpreneur Canada (Vancouver, British Columbia) will also be on hand, looking forward to meeting young entrepreneurial talent.
- Wendy Nixon Stothert of Choral Valley,
- Tom Keenoy of Kitestrings/ Medium Rare Interactive,
- community animateur Meaghan Cursons,
- craftsman Cyrill Werlen of Cascadian Wood Tech,
- Step Carruthers of, among other things, Phat Tank and Lucky Village Enterprises ,
- Alex Bowman & Kate Waddel of Byte Me Robotics,
- and recent Dragons’ Den pitcher, James Flawith of Lil Worker Safety Gear .
The lineup is guaranteed to elevate your understanding of the creatives growing a grassroots “talent economy” in the Comox Valley.