Catherine Temple is a serial entrepreneur living in Campbell River. Starting with tourism-based businesses, Catherine has expanded into servicing the North Island’s growing local business sector with the GO Campbell River initiative. Most recently, she’s translating her passion for the Island’s outdoors into the GO Hiking Vancouver Island venture.
Our conversation started with GO Hiking, rambled through Catherine’s tourism businesses, delved into her health challenges, and finished with an inspiring vision for Vancouver Island. Enjoy!
- FMI about GO Hiking Vancouver Island join the Facebook group discussion at http://facebook.com/groups/222350585311770/
- FMI about GO Campbell River and to contact Catherine see http://gocampbellriver.com
GO Hiking Vancouver Island is a LIFT Solution Sponsor.
GET FEATURED ON VANCOUVER ISLAND’S LOCAL BUSINESS PODCAST
LIFT Podcasts are one of the ways we’re LIFTing entrepreneurs and local businesses on the Island.
To get your business or venture featured in a LIFT Podcast see http://bit.ly/FMIaboutLIFTPodcasts
FMI about LIFT see https://liftstartup.wpengine.com
More LIFT Podcasts
- Find more LIFT Podcast interviews here: http://liftpodcast.ca/
- Subscribe to LIFT Podcast via iTunes here: http://bit.ly/iTunesLIFTPodcasts
Founder of LIFT Startups and the Vancouver Island Business Directory
- TOP 10, Innovation, Small Business BC Awards, 2019
- Winner, Best in BC, Entrepreneur Promotion, Startup Canada Awards, 2018
- Best Local Social Media Organization, Comox Valley Record Readers’ Choice 2018, 2017, 2016